I have made great progress with Jane Pizar and the medallion sew-along quilts are growing.
At our Friday Girls group we had a 12 hour stitching day yesterday. Lots of time for hand stitching. :)
I finished sewing the half circles to the 2nd round. Here are both circles together. (they still need to be stitched together)
Playing with half circle placement.
The red fabric in the 2 photos above is another French General fabric (from La Belle Fleur range) and it will be used for the next round.
On the machine stitching front here is where I am up to with the Lori and Randi's medallion sew-along.
I have decided to use a different background fabric for the outermost borders for this quilt. I feel the broderie perse is slightly lost/overwhelmed by the red print design I used in the centre.
I will be following Lori's design for the appliqued border for the red version.
Have a great weekend! :)