Here are my "One Flower Wednesday" flowers so far. All are made using Liberty fabrics. The centre blooms are the first of my orchids this year.
The weather has cooled off significantly here. We have had our first frost already.
I made this shawl a few years ago. It is very warm, but does tend to shed because of all the "fluffy" yarns in it.
This is my latest finish for the Morrell quilt.
Today I prepared the next pieced block.
I am still working on 3 more projects. Variety is the spice of life!!! lol
I have 15 Jacobs Coat blocks finished and 3 more ready to applique.
The next project using Kellie's raw edge applique method is almost ready to be quilted. Hopefully I will have a photo later in the week.
I have also started hand quilting my Cheddar Cheese and Crackers mini quilt.
So, lots happening here, but slow progress on each one.
Back to sewing.... :)