Wednesday, May 12, 2010
More than One Flower Wednesday
Liberty fabric and zygocactus flowers.
My cushion is finished! I have had a second class, with lots of hints from Kellie, and lots more practice since I did that machine quilting, so the next piece should be a big improvement. I have started the machine applique on a second cushion and I have ideas for a small quilt using the raw edge applique technique.
Another broderie perse Morrell block finished! I am more than half way through making the blocks now. :)
Jacob's Coat is coming along well. I have 13 blocks finished and 2 more prepared ready to sew in the next few days.
Have a great week, everyone. :)