Monday, August 10, 2009

Slow!!!

Well, our ISP is having server problems, so we have been off line for about 24 hours. Tonight I have resorted to the ancient form of communication called dail up!!! It is sooooo slow!!! Goodness how did we manage in the old days? I have been having blogger's withdrawal....I missed you all!! I have read a few postings, but I can't see too many photos. I have tried to leave comments but the line gets disconnected!

Hopefully all will be back to normal tomorrow and I can put up some photos.

I hope you are all doing lots of lovely sewing!

2 comments:

  1. Talk to you soon, Miriam!
    Hugs - Lurline♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you get connected real soon. I've heard that about dial-up but my netzero dial up works just fine, not instantaneous, but I can see everyone's blogs and post pictures.

    Crispy

    ReplyDelete