Saturday, February 4, 2012
Friends of Baltimore progress.
At last I have finished the applique for this Friends of Baltimore block! I started this block many moths ago. Now for all the embellishment.
I have already decided which block I will be making next. This one won't have any flowers on it!
I found the tiny pieces something of a challenge to stitch, the reverse applique flowers were OK to make, but for some reason, I had a problem with those 3 red flowers with the petals layered one over the other!! I left 2 of them as the last pieces I appliqued!
I only managed 3 little houses this week. Another Rouenneries house and 2 others.
The fabric the house blocks are lying on is from a new fabric collection called Josephine by Petra Prins. There is a blue colourway for this design too. In my next post I will show the other prints I have....and the quilt they are intended for. :)
I have made some small progress with Trailing Vines and should have some photos to share in my next post too.
Lastly, it has been a while since I showed photos from my garden.......
Have a great weekend! :)